delivery make it easier, faster and safer to delivery content to the world
Services is making it easier than ever for studios, distributors and production
companies to deliver motion picture and television content to a world market.
The company has added a number of new features to its industry-leading media
asset management platform designed to improve asset management, simplify transcoding,
speed content delivery, enhance communication and collaboration, and boost
Content owners are increasingly looking to the cloud to cut
distribution costs and gain greater control over their high value media assets.
“Distributors today need to get product to market faster than physical
delivery, and other legacy distribution workflows, allow,” explains WCPMedia
Services Managing Director—Americas Kenneth Yas. “Our platform provides a
powerful, integrated solution for storing, managing and delivering assets in a controlled manner. Distributors
can deliver content to broadcasters and networks worldwide in the format they
need—and with all ancillary assets—quickly, accurately and securely.”
owners both to manage production activity and to deliver content to customers.
Entertainment studio Electus International, producers of such shows as Style By Jury, Wake Up Call and House of DVF¸
is using the platform for digital delivery to broadcasters, cable companies and
other customers globally , including in Latin America, Europe, Australia, New
Zealand, Africa and Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Plus, used the WCPMedia platform to share assets
with stakeholders around the globe during production and post. Additionally, WCPMedia Services recently agreed to provide the media asset
backbone for Taiwan-based Huallywood Film Studio.
assets, improve collaboration and enhance the user experience:
- Automated Thumbnails: Playbills/thumbnails are automatically applied to new assets
- Import IMDB Data. Key metadata (cast, story, director, crew…) is automatically accessed and retrieved. No need for manual entry
- Share With: Share new content, collateral material, screening rooms and other assets with other users via personalized email.
- Improved Filter and Search: Filter and search content via user-defined tags (e.g. title, episode, genre, category).
- Content Viewing: View content as either a flat list (searchable by field) or by database hierarchy.
- Streamlined Landing Page: Redesigned user interface makes it easier to carry out routine tasks.
- Support for HTML5: New HTML5 streaming player includes variable playback speed, repeat, sequential play and other features.
- Direct Delivery: Enhanced delivery workflow eliminates recipient confirmation. Coupled with the platform’s existing PUSH feature, it further accelerates content delivery.
- More Flexibility for Screening Rooms: Create Screening Rooms by custom catalog. Selectively provide content to individual customers to improve marketing.
- Monitor Screening Room Activity: Retrieve data on who has been viewing what.
in 2011 in Switzerland, World
Content Pole SA (aka WCPMedia Services) is
an entertainment software and services company based in Europe (Switzerland),
USA and Canada that manages, markets and distributes content to business
partners and clients quickly, easily and securely. WCPMedia
Services offers a platform of smart process applications that combines
proprietary software with top-tier solutions developed by proven and trusted
Office: 7083 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood CA 90028
Office: 390 Bay Street, Suite 1706, Toronto M5H 2Y2
Office: Via Zurigo 35, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland