cloud-based asset management adds new features to improve dailies management,
transcoding, delivery of assets and creative collaboration.
significant improvements to its market-leading, cloud-based media management
platform to help television and motion picture producers better store, manage
and share assets throughout the production cycle. New features and enhancements
address core production activities including dailies management and
transcoding, review and approval, and distribution to post-production partners
and end-users. WCPMedia allows producers to
control their assets efficiently and securely by harnessing the power of the
“The WCPMedia platform brings a new
level of coherence and efficiency to workflow management,” says WCPMedia Managing Director—Americas Kenneth Yas. “It
allows producers to deliver assets—including high resolution media—to
production partners and other stakeholders around the country or around the
world quickly, while cutting costs and improving security. It also enhances the
creative process by removing geographic barriers and allowing parties, wherever
they happen to be, to share access to media and to collaborate seamlessly.”
Plus, used the WCPMedia platform to manage
dailies and share them with editors and members of the production team across
Europe and the United States, as well as sharing edits and finished episodes
first with the director, cast and producers, then with press and distributors.
– El Gran Cambio De Violetta used WCPMedia to move high-resolution editorial materials
from a remote shooting location in southern Italy to editors in Spain and the U.K.
the platform to deliver dailies for the psychological thriller Black
Butterfly, an AmbiPicture production, to editors in Spain,
while streaming lower resolution versions to selected producers and partners in
Europe and the U.S.
DIT, editors and director of Wonderwell,
a feature film from Producer/Director Vlad Marsavin featuring the late Carrie
Fisher in her last screen role, to exchange dailies, assembled scenes and rough
cuts between Los Angles and Rome.
agreed to build the media asset backbone for Taiwan-based Huallywood Film Studio
to service productions originating in Asia and the United States.
- Automated Thumbnails: Key-frame thumbnails are automatically applied to dailies as they are uploaded.
- Personalized Emails: Communicate directly with others who share content, collateral material, screening rooms and other assets.
- Improved Filter and Search: Filter and search content via user-defined tags (e.g. title, episode, genre, category).
- Content Viewing: View content as either a flat list (searchable by field) or by database hierarchy.
- Streamlined Landing Page: Redesigned user interface makes it easier to carry out routine tasks.
- Support for HTML5: New HTML5 streaming player includes variable playback speed, repeat, sequential play and other features.
- More Flexibility for Screening Rooms: Create Screening Rooms by custom catalog. Selectively provide content to individual customers for better control over sensitive assets.
- Content Hierarchies: Create and define hierarchies for organizing assets by “day,” “take,” etc.
in 2011 in Switzerland, World
Content Pole SA (aka WCPMedia Services) is
an entertainment software and services company based in Europe (Switzerland),
USA and Canada that manages, markets and distributes content to business
partners and clients quickly, easily and securely. WCPMedia
Services offers a platform of smart process applications that combines
proprietary software with top-tier solutions developed by proven and trusted
Office: 7083 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood CA 90028
Office: 390 Bay Street, Suite 1706, Toronto M5H 2Y2
Office: Via Zurigo 35, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland