Free video conference slated for Thursday, April 21 at 4:00pm EDT
NEW YORK CITY—Seven board members from Post New York Alliance (PNYA) will discuss the organization’s ambitious plans for promoting post-production in New York State in a special Post Break session scheduled for Thursday, April 21st at 4:00 p.m. EDT on Zoom. PNYA Chair Yana Collins Lehman will join board members Chris Peterson, Jennifer Lane, Rebekah Hernandez, Kim Spikes, Andrea Bloome and Ben Baker in describing the organization’s programs, initiatives and outreach efforts, its new website and how members of the wider post-production community can get involved.
“New York’s post-production industry has proven its resourcefulness and resilience the past two years and PNYA has adapted and grown along with it,” says Colins Lehman. “We are working to capitalize on our momentum, broaden our membership and promote the common interests of post-production companies and working professionals in our state.”
Post Break sessions are free and open to all. Registration is available here.
- Yana Collins Lehman, Chair, PNYA; President/COO, Trevanna Post
- Chris Peterson, Board Secretary, PNYA; Executive Producer, Nice Shoes
- Jennifer Lane, Membership Director, PNYA; Post Producer/Associate Producer
- Rebekah Hernandez, Board Member, PNYA; Post Production Supervisor
- Kim Spikes, Chair of Sustainability Committee, PNYA; SVP of Culture and Engagement, Streamland Media
- Andrea Bloome, Chair of PR Committee, PNYA; Founding Partner and COO, Alchemy Post Sound
- Ben Baker, Board Member, PNYA; Partner, Next Generation Production
This Post Break session will also feature members who have formed valuable relationship and advanced their careers through their participation in PNYA. Learn more on Clubhouse: https://www.clubhouse.com/join/post-new-york-alliance/0CshW8S1/PNoA3YO8
When: Thursday, April 21, 2022, 4:00 pm EDT
Title: How to PNYA
Sound recordings of past Post Break sessions are available here: https://www.postnewyork.org/page/PNYAPodcasts
Past Post Break sessions in video blog format are available here: https://www.postnewyork.org/blogpost/1859636/Post-Break
About Post New York Alliance (PNYA)
The Post New York Alliance (PNYA) is an association of film and television post-production facilities, labor unions and post professionals operating in New York State. The PNYA’s objective is to create jobs by: 1) extending and improving the New York State Tax Incentive Program; 2) advancing the services the New York Post Production industry provides; and 3) creating avenues for a diverse talent pool to enter into The Industry.